Friday, August 21, 2009

Who ya got on Game Day? - Part 1

On July 8th I sent myself an e-mail with my projected roster for opening day. With preseason winding down, I am ready to take another stab at it and will in part 2 of what I call "Who ya got on Game Day?" Back on the 8th, this is how I felt Chicago would shake out and go into Cheeseland for their Sunday night throwdown. After Saturday's game, expect Part 2 where I'll have my revised edition, but until then:

Offense - 26
Quarterbacks(3)
J. Cutler
C. Hanie
B. Basanez

Running Backs(3)
M. Forte
K. Jones
G. Wolfe

Fullbacks(1)
W. Ta'ufo'ou

Wide Receivers(6)
D. Hester (returner)
E. Bennett
Iglesias
Knox
Rideau
Davis

Tight Ends(4)
G. Olsen
D. Clark
K. Davis
M. Gaines

Tackles(4)
C. Williams
O. Pace
Shaffer
Balogh

Guards(4)
R. Garza
J. Beekman (can play center)
Omiyale (can play tackle)
Buening

Center(1)
O. Kreutz

Defense - 24
Defensive Ends(5)
A. Ogunleye
A. Brown
M. Anderson
I. Idonije (can play DT)
Melton

Defensive Tackles(4)
T. Harris
A. Adams
J. Gilbert
M. Harrison

Linebackers(6)
B. Urlacher
L. Briggs
P. Tinoisanamo
J. Williams
Freeman

Cornerbacks(5)
C. Tillman
N. Vasher
T. McBride
Bowman
Moore

Safeties(4)
C. Steltz
K. Payne
C. Graham (can play corner)
D. Manning (can play corner, returner)

Special Teams - 3
Long Snapper(1)
P. Mannelly

Kicker(1)
R. Gould

Punter(1)
B. Maynard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog dickhead! Your predictions suck as much as the bears will this year. If you think you're so smart why don't you work for a real company? Oh thats right you fucking suck!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Devin Hester sucks bug ass!!! CUTLER SUCKS MORE!!!