Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jerry Angelo Unplugged with Larry Mayer

Jerry Angelo sits down with Larry Mayer (read it here) in a hard-hitting interview for ChicagoBears.com. Since this is all company line BS let's just throw aside Jerry's answers and give the real ones:

A lot has been written and said about the Bears’ No. 1 offense being out of sync in the preseason opener in Buffalo. What were your impressions of how the unit performed and how concerned are you moving forward?
Well first we have a pussy as our franchise QB. Seems like kinda stupid to me that I went out and got a guy I thought was a future hall of famer and he's a pussy. I mean, Brian Urlacher has stared down the abyss known as the Paris Hilton gash so if anyone has the right to call another man a pussy, it's Url. Second, we have a guy I just paid to be our #1 wide receiver playing like a retarded monkey, fucking a retarded football thrown by a fucking pussy. So yeah, I have some cause for concern but thanks for asking Larry, you cock.

What would you like to see from the first-team offense Saturday night against the Giants?
I'll be happy if they don't just shiat themselves and curl up into fetal positions. Really, right now I think the Terry Shea fiasco may end up looking like the golden era of Bear offense. Seriously, against the Giants? How about we see our offensive line sustain a block for longer than a gnat's dick and maybe our two overpaid, overhyped players actually do their jobs. If not, can I at least implore Olin Kreutz to punch out Ron Turner.

Did you have any problem with what Jay Cutler said about Devin Hester being "more of a go-get-it guy" and "not really a back-shoulder or jump up-and-get-it [guy]" after throwing an interception in Buffalo?
Do you actually come up with these questions on the spot or do you pre-pull them out of your ass? Really Mayer I see why you're such a snivelling little suck cunt. You have all the journalistic instincts of a comatose Dr. Z. I swear my dog farts more fucking coherent sounds than you make out of your gurgling fucking pie hole!

How would you assess how the defense performed against the Bills; what impressed you and where would you like to see improvement?
Are you shiatting me? Hell the only push I saw out of the defensive line all night was when they raided the snack bar after the game. Jesus tap dancing christ on a cracker we should have installed a fucking wading pool at the line of scrimmage for all the good those cock holes did. I guess what impresses me the most is Izzy adds weight last year and they use him oustide. This year he drops weight - like they ask - and they play him inside. What continually impresses me is I give these assholes great athletes like Izzy, Daneial, Devin etc. and they can't fucking screw them up fast enough. That's really fucking impressive to me! On top of that Lovie tells me we need Rod Marinelli to coach the d-line. Yeah, "oh-for-sixteen" Marinelli. I think this year our d-line may be the first team in history to actually record POSITIVE yards on sacks. Like: "hey that QB only picked up 4 yards on the scramble and that beats the hell out of the 7-10 yard slants he's been throwing all fucking day, so we'll count that as 1 sack for +4 yards." That kinda shit is what I'm expecting.

What are your thoughts on Brett Favre signing with the Minnesota Vikings?
Wow Larry do you really write these questions yourself or do you just copy off every other twat-waffle journalist in America? You know what I think about "The Brett", I think that attention-whoring, wrangler-wearing, country fucktard would do anything for fame. Hell, he'd bareback Ryan Seacrest on stage at American Idol just to get in the spotlight. Which is probably his backup plan for when his arm falls off and he's run out of Minnesota. That's what I think. Do you have any thoughts larry ... crickets? ... That's kinda what I thought. Go frame your fucking journalism GED and get me a coffee.

No comments: