Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Night Football = Monday Morning Hangover

Let's be honest folks. If you're like me you are jacked for Sunday Night football tonight. You woke up pissed that there was no noon kickoff. If you live in the midwest you get to wacth such thrilling games as Jets vs. Pats and the Browns vs. Lions. Fuck me with a rail road spike!

But it's now 4:20pm and I'm popping the first Miller Lite of the day. Well the 3rd because I took my son, my dad, and my best friend to lunch, but you get the point. Anyway, it's time to start the tailgate and gag through this shit-fest that is the AFC East that no one gives a fuck about except for Massholes and fucktards from New York!

So now we have to wait patiently through the current suck-fest and grin and bear it. Sure if I played fantasy football still this game may have some semblance of ineterest but I highly fucking doubt it. Fuck the Pats and their douche fans right in their big fucking CHOWDAH holes. And fuck New York.

Now let's get drunk and yell at the tv shall we!?!?

No comments: